Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Wednesday (05/13/09)

Hey guys,
a while back, someone told me we should be praying for more hope in our church. I feel like this is still as true today as it was back then, and that it would probably remain true for the rest of our lives. Who really will ever reach a point in life where they can honestly say that they have no more need for hope - only those who've given up on life completely? Hope is what pushes us onward towards another weekend, the last final exam you'll ever take, that next job interview, a happier relationship next time, a restored body, a reconciled family, and ultimately to God. In this day to day struggle for bread, for meaning and purpose, remember God who is the source of this hope in us as well as the final blessing. Such a simple lesson but one that I've required constant reminder.. ^__^v
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
Edward
Anyways, i was torn btw finding a hamster video again and showing joni the peanut butter jelly song...so i settled on this compromise.
I want to love my job as much as this gentleman does:
"I jus do my job man, I do what my God given body allows me to do and I thank Jesus Christ for it EVERY SINGLE DAY, and do i enjoy what I do? hahahahah....HELL YA."

No comments:

Post a Comment